|Home||» Products||» Calibration Products||» 10 Ohm Resistance standards|
10 Ohm Resistance standards
The resistance standard set is designed especially for calibration of LCR meters in frequency range from DC to 100 MHz. The standards are equipped with four coaxial BNC connectors. Wide frequency range is achieved by applied HF design using strip line technology. Four-pair terminal connection with 22 mm distance between them enables direct connection to the UUTs without need to apply test leads.
The standards are available with nominal values 10 Ω, 50 Ω, 100 Ω, 500 Ω, 1000 Ω in 1% tolerance. Reference positions OPEN and SHORT for easy “zero” compensation are available as well.
10 Ω to 1 kΩ resistance standard set for calibration of LCR meters up to 100 MHz.
- Resistance range 10 Ω to 1000 Ω
- Very low frequency dependency
- Applicable frequency range to 100 MHz
- Calibration of wide frequency range LCR meters
- Avionic Instruments
- Calibration Products
- Networking Products
- Telemetry Recorder
- Time And Frequency Measurement Systems
- Testing And Measuring Instruments
- Auto Analyzer
- Industrial Computers
- RF And Microwave Components